TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 On Line Webinar by Gerogie Oldfield
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2020 :  12:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

For a while now I've been thinking about putting together an online webinar series to help people suffering with anxiety and TMS/stress-induced symptoms. The recent developments with Covid-19 have made me realise that there's no time like the present for this project, so I have decided to launch our Mindbody Wellness Series next week.

As we know uncertain times can increase our feelings of anxiety and stress so if you are struggling and feel you would benefit from some support, then join me live on the SIRPA Facebook page tomorrow, Friday 20th March at midday. On a Facebook Live video I will kick the series off by providing some tips on how to boost your wellbeing and I will let you know where you can sign up to the webinar series, which will begin on Thursday 26th March from 4 - 5.15pm.

With the increased financial concerns raised by recent developments I've also decided to offer this first series for free. I'd like to do what I can to help and this is a perfect way for me to be able to do that.

If you can't join us live on Facebook, or you're excited and can't wait that long, you can click here to read more about the Mindbody Wellness Series and what it's all going to be about.

I'm excited to be able to offer my support during these strange times. Together we can be stronger and by running this series of webinars I hope to help you build your emotional strength while also helping you relieve any mental and physical symptoms you might be experiencing.

I wish you all the best during these challenging times.

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Unsubscribe

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000