TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hormonal Imbalance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tmartin92

1 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  14:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey folks,

I'm new to the forum and have a question for you: Has anyone heard of hormonal imbalances being a TMS equivalent?

I've been dealing with abnormal blood levels of prolactin, FSH, LH, testosterone, and cortisol for over a year. I've been to numerous doctors and have been given several different theories. However, not one has been able to give me a clear diagnosis or effective treatment.

I read Mindbody Perscription with great interest; I really fit the mold. In fact, I had moderate to severe panic disorder in my early twenties (I'm 38 now).

I'm starting to think that my problems are the result of TMS, but I'm not sure if TMS can actually cause blood levels to change.

My physical symptoms include fatigue, brain fogginess, loss of libido, and depression. Upon physical examination the docs said I was fine; however, blood tests revealed significant hormonal imbalance, which they've been unable to correct.

Thanks, and best of luck with your recovery.

Regards,
Tom
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000