TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Ever had to fight back?!?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Michele Posted - 04/05/2005 : 13:34:50
I certainly have TMS on the run and it is hitting me HARD. So I am attempting to strike back just as hard, but it is so tough.

I saw an orthopaedic doctor this morning just to rule out anything besides arthritis. The doc I saw in July was such as a$$, he really scared me. The doc this morning confirmed that all I have is moderate arthritis and he also confirmed that EMOTIONS CAUSE PAIN! I was shocked and surprised that a medical doctor agreed with me! He said I was going to be just fine, with a few adjustments in diet and exercise. So that was a huge relief.

But it really ticked the TMS off. Knowing the appointment was coming up, my hip pain suddenly moved into my low back over the weekend. I was in so much pain last night, I could barely move. I kept telling it to GO AWAY, but to no avail. I'm also laughing at it, but it is a persistent bugger. I finally took some OTC pain reliever, but told it that was it for a while.

I have also been working hard in my psychotherapy, with a doctor who understands and agrees with Sarno's approach. That, too, has really got TMS on the run and is attacking on all sides.

So the battle has begun, it's a tough one, but I will be stronger! I've been lifting weights.

Is anyone else having to fight back recently? How do you keep going!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marytabby Posted - 04/05/2005 : 16:31:57
I'm new to all this but I can say I do what everyone on here is suggesting, keep talking to my brain, telling it what it needs to hear, reading, reading, reading. It's all I read now, Sarno's books and more that are on order by others. Plus weaning myself off the chiro, canceling doctor appts. for misc things. I am not sure what to suggest but my TMS is moving ALL around for sure. Funny how now that I have accepted this notion, I get jabs of pain, in places I hadn't before. So I take that as a good sign. BUt I will be bawling like a baby if/when I get an acute attack again. I will be on here crying.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000