TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Nervous about therapy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
icelikeaninja Posted - 07/15/2013 : 07:59:46
Today is my first Tms therapy visit in awhile, I am quite nervous for some reason. I feel as if my mind is on hyperdrive and part of me doesn't want to go to therapy .

The first times I never had pain I noticed I had extreme OCD , looking for objects and items I could care less about normally. During those times my mind also drifts to past relationships I've had with women and I truly do not want to recite these memories.

Sarnos first words were I needed therapy back in 05, I guess a lot has changed and it would help to go back.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bugbear Posted - 07/16/2013 : 05:46:50
Really pleased for you, ice.
icelikeaninja Posted - 07/15/2013 : 19:26:27
She was telling me before sarno retired he was experimenting if alopecia is also Tms.
forestfortrees Posted - 07/15/2013 : 14:38:11
Yay! :)

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org
icelikeaninja Posted - 07/15/2013 : 14:28:13
It opened my mind again and I was able to get a lot out. Wish I went back sooner.
Bugbear Posted - 07/15/2013 : 11:02:03
Hi Ice

I began TMS therapy a few weeks ago. I have tried different types of therapy in the past including seeing another TMS therapist for a short while (too CBT for my liking). I came to the conclusion that my intense pain is just not going away through knowledge, journaling, meditating or whatever. I need some outside support. There are all sorts of things that I would rather not talk about from my past but these are what needs processing and resolving. I have read on here that the most important part of the the therapy is your relationship with the therapist. So go and see your person and make a decision after you have met them.

gigalos Posted - 07/15/2013 : 10:40:23
Sounds natural to me for the reason you already state.
Just go and let it happen....

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000