TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Journaling Tips

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lithia Posted - 06/24/2013 : 13:26:52
Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum and appreciate the advice, candor and help chronicled here. I've enjoyed significant progress with web/self-diagnosed "running induced" plantar faciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome for 4+ years. So thankful and blessed to have discovered Dr. Sarno's work and embracing TMS. This has been so much more effective that chiropractic, massage, stretching, taping, orthodics , acupuncture, podriatry visits, etc., etc. The amount of time, money, energy spent is just staggering.

Can anyone share tips on journaling? Are you asking yourself questions and answering them in the journal? Thanks for sharing what worked for you in journaling.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
icelikeaninja Posted - 06/24/2013 : 14:00:45
When I journal I tend to write about things that happened in the past or present.

I usually follow up with a question. So for instance, " my mom called me fat " the question i'd ask myself is how did it make me feel that the time? I would it make me feel now?

People use different ways of getting better. I try to journal as if there is a therapist asking me questions.

Alot of people on the boards do not journal because it makes them feel worst, tms pain now emotional pain. Certainly my pains get worst when I am upset or anxious. It is normal to journal alot when you discover Sarno and then gradually taper off. There is only so much you can rehash.

Many factors exist depending on your childhood, current stressors etc.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000