TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Alan Gordon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
joan Posted - 06/09/2013 : 17:05:00
FOR ANYONE SUFFERING FROM TMS TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO ALAN GORDON..AS A FORMER SARNO PATIENT THIS IS A VALUABLE TOOL TO LISTEN TO THE STORIES OF OF TMS PATIENTS THANK YOU ALAN!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
1koolkat Posted - 06/12/2013 : 17:18:02
Dang! I was working through some emotions last night. Sorry I missed it. I did read and listen to a little of Alan Gordon and I think he's got it goin' on! Good resource. I'll be baaaaaccccckkk!
forestfortrees Posted - 06/11/2013 : 18:21:54
Heya, Joan, koolkat, chickenbone, and pspa,

There's a free call-in discussion group about the online program going on in about 45 minutes, at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. I'd love it if any of you would join it. It'd be nice to hear your voice.

To participate, dial 1 646 583 7415. When prompted, enter the pin code 21558901 . Alternatively, if you want to connect via computer and see some of us on webcam, visit http://go.tmswiki.org/connect for full details.

My Video Success Story
www.thankyoudrsarno.org
pspa123 Posted - 06/10/2013 : 08:02:50
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8570
1koolkat Posted - 06/10/2013 : 06:12:18
Joan, could you give me a way to find Alan Gordon Please?
chickenbone Posted - 06/09/2013 : 18:22:34
I just listened to Alan today. I love the way in which he can read the body language of his patients and is able to help them calm down their hyper-arousal. He teaches his patients how to monitor themselves and self-regulate. I am trying to learn how to do this in times of stress. I was successful doing this on a conscious level, but when I am under stress, I tend to become very hyper-sensitized and aroused. This seems to be happening at an unconscious level that I couldn't get at until I began learning Somatic Experiencing. By listening carefully to my body, I am able to feel bodily sensations that are created unconsciously. This leads to emotions that I was not aware I was experiencing. For the first time, I am starting to experience long repressed emotions. It is not an easy process, but I feel that I am making progress.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000