TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Attention Baseball 65 - I might be able to help!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laura Posted - 03/13/2005 : 18:03:07
Baseball,

I hope you read this before tomorrow morning. I read what you wrote on the other post and I responded. I thought writing this would grab your attention in case you didn't see my other post.

Laura
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laura Posted - 03/14/2005 : 00:10:19
Oops. That word was "one" not on. Sorry. I'm tired!
Laura Posted - 03/14/2005 : 00:09:09
Dear Baseball,

I'm sorry he can't help afterall. I wish you luck with all of this. I know it must be very stressful. My husband has received on pay check this year and we've been living off of savings. I've had more stomach problems than you can imagine this year. I really feel your pain!

I will send positive thoughts your way. Good luck tomorow!

Laura
Baseball65 Posted - 03/13/2005 : 21:05:44
Hi Laura.
I appreciate the thought ,but No,I do not own a home.

My original "game plan" was to get here(TN.) buy a fixer upper right away,do the work myself(I can do amazing things with paint,landscaping,plaster,faux finishes,etc) get it reappraised and roll my debt into a lower interest loan.

I had my credit checked by a mortgage broker right before I left,and even with my debt situation,I could have been prequalified for a more than adequate loan....my FICA score was in the 730's,and my wife's is even higher.....I just had a few paperwork hoops to jump through,being technically an independent contractor.

However,when I got here I got de-railed by some music interests which SEEMED more promising at the time,didn't buy but decided to rent and float the debt until I could do my deal.

Unfortunately,the credit card companies themselves have forced my hand...they arbitrarily raised my interest rates through the roof,meaning I am essentially working to pay off the interest.

I've never missed a payment or been late in my life,but their greed(those "change of terms" things we chuck) is ironically what is going to force me to lose my good credit standing and only repay them a fraction of what I could have.

....I am angry,frustrated,ashamed and embarassed simultaneously....and oddly enough,feeling sick for the first time all year..."western meditation"...

Thanks for the offer though,I appreciate the thought

peace (pieces)

Baseball65

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000