TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Attention Baseball 65 - I might be able to help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  18:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baseball,

I hope you read this before tomorrow morning. I read what you wrote on the other post and I responded. I thought writing this would grab your attention in case you didn't see my other post.

Laura

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  21:05:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Laura.
I appreciate the thought ,but No,I do not own a home.

My original "game plan" was to get here(TN.) buy a fixer upper right away,do the work myself(I can do amazing things with paint,landscaping,plaster,faux finishes,etc) get it reappraised and roll my debt into a lower interest loan.

I had my credit checked by a mortgage broker right before I left,and even with my debt situation,I could have been prequalified for a more than adequate loan....my FICA score was in the 730's,and my wife's is even higher.....I just had a few paperwork hoops to jump through,being technically an independent contractor.

However,when I got here I got de-railed by some music interests which SEEMED more promising at the time,didn't buy but decided to rent and float the debt until I could do my deal.

Unfortunately,the credit card companies themselves have forced my hand...they arbitrarily raised my interest rates through the roof,meaning I am essentially working to pay off the interest.

I've never missed a payment or been late in my life,but their greed(those "change of terms" things we chuck) is ironically what is going to force me to lose my good credit standing and only repay them a fraction of what I could have.

....I am angry,frustrated,ashamed and embarassed simultaneously....and oddly enough,feeling sick for the first time all year..."western meditation"...

Thanks for the offer though,I appreciate the thought

peace (pieces)

Baseball65
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  00:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Baseball,

I'm sorry he can't help afterall. I wish you luck with all of this. I know it must be very stressful. My husband has received on pay check this year and we've been living off of savings. I've had more stomach problems than you can imagine this year. I really feel your pain!

I will send positive thoughts your way. Good luck tomorow!

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  00:10:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops. That word was "one" not on. Sorry. I'm tired!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000