TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hot flashes on top of it all.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MichaelB Posted - 10/07/2012 : 13:57:45
Anyone ever get Hot Flashes on top of any other symptoms? I have gotten Hot flashes in the past and was sure they were due to stress. Now I have them really well! Feet , hands and here and there over the body. While we had very hot weather here in California, I suffered from the heat and hot flash combo. I figure this just really proves TMS with me. Now I must get to the inside and let me know that this is all TMS. Thanks for hearing me out. At times TMS can be difficult.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
balto Posted - 10/12/2012 : 08:24:02
I did have hot flash, usually on the top of my head and on my back. It went away after awhile. I do think it is tms. Fear it and it's there. Stop your fear and it gone.

------------------------
No, I don't know everything. I'm just here to share my experience.
eric watson Posted - 10/12/2012 : 05:31:40
michaelb hello friend hope all is getting better-mb i had hot flashes for about 20 yrs-i said this on a post you had earlier but i never said what i did-if yours r like mine was,id notice that they would hit me if i got stressed-just a thought could bring them on-running low on nerve medicine that i was on for a while,drinking alcohol,frustration,-or for that matter just sitting there and out of the blue here comes a hot flash and like you said when its already hot outside it gets a lot hotter-they would really bite me when i would be working in the heat (100)+ on top of an asphalt roof = about 190 ground-I figured i would die those days as roofers have a bad tendencie to fight thru the pain.Anyways they went away about 5 yrs ago and i remember waking up one day thinking i havent had one in a while and then got my mind of from it quick-in a way i knew thinking about it brought it on but not at first-at first i figuered i had messed up my inner thermostat by working through the heat to much and i just accepted it as part of my life-i think when i just accepted and let go that was when the hot flashes left-Im 40 now and had them from 15 to 35-i could at times almost control them with my mind and in the end i think my subconscious or conscious gave me what i wanted-i dont think the drs have a clue as to what causes them-i have took certain meds that brought them on too-if you have any thing else michael just post back -god bless my friend

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000