TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 tms on t.v.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pault Posted - 11/19/2004 : 05:07:06
The show on tms will be on channel 5 in Boston area,Monday evening, 7:30.The show is Cronicle,reporter was Clinton Conoly.I hope the publicity will help the cause.I hate myself in pictures,so this should really hurt. They said I should receive a copy tape of the show soon.I will make it available as soon as I am able.I have a 20/20 (abc) tape of John Stossel/Dr.Sarno and copys that I use to introduce people to tms.It works well with people when they see a personatilly having the same problem as every day people,they seem to be more accepting of that.It works well with spouces. If anyone needs info : pault10@verizon.net Thanks Paul.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pault Posted - 11/21/2004 : 06:45:27
Send the tapes!
donnroc Posted - 11/20/2004 : 09:20:56
Pault.If your not to over whelmed yet with request,I would love a copy of the 20/20 interview. Will pay whatever Thanks
donnroc@ccountry.net Donn
FarmerEd Posted - 11/20/2004 : 06:31:29
Pault,
I don't want to wear you out but do you mind if I get a copy from you as well? I have someone who might really benefit from it.
Ed
pault Posted - 11/20/2004 : 05:37:15
Susie/Mala if you send a tape to me in a box(stamped.self address,etc),I will gladly make a copy of either show and send it back to you,as the tapes from them is a rip off.The tapes are short.I especially like the part of the 20/20 film where the producer of the Rosie Odonnell show was in a wheelchair for years and after Dr.Sarno treated her,she now runs!John Stossel's brother who is a doctor still won't accept the concept,even though John is out of pain! It show how close minded the medical profession is,to this day! (e-mail me and I will give you my address) Pault10@verizon.net
pault Posted - 11/20/2004 : 05:19:58
Your on the ball Mala ,same one. Thanks for the info!
mala Posted - 11/19/2004 : 20:23:47
There are transcripts and videos of Stossels interview as well as Larry King's one with Howard Stern and Sarno . Last year there was an audio link at Kim's website tarpityoga.com which you could click on to listen to both interviews. It was great. Then, she removed it, maybe becoz of copyright infringement etc.

Anyway here is her page where you can access some articles free but not all. You can order the videos and transcripts but they are a bit expensive. I particularly liked the Larry king interview.

http://www.tarpityoga.com/tmsmedia.html

Pault, Is there anyway I could get a copy of your interview. I'll pay you of course for postage, shipping etc.

By the way are you by any chance the Paul Teta in Dr. Sopher's book/website?

Good Luck & Good Health
Mala
Susie Posted - 11/19/2004 : 07:45:54
Pault-Would you be interested in selling a copy of the stossel tape? I have really wanted to see it and would gladly pay you for a copy.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000