TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Brain Symptoms

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
2scoops Posted - 07/02/2007 : 19:44:26
I'm not one to focis or talk about my symptoms, but I have been experiencing brain fog, and a tightness in my head. It has me concerned. If anyone has completely recovered, has this happened to you? It's been hard for me to ignore.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skizzik Posted - 07/03/2007 : 18:54:17
I went to the doc for headaches a couple years ago. He gave me some migraine meds as a sample. Said take these when you feel them coming on (I guess it's too late when they happen). I never did, because w/ migraines, or tension headaches came on so quick it was always to late. But he also told me to keep a journal. That suprised me. So I did, naturally I was very stressed, and then I wrote ahhhhh..friday, no work this weekend, no headache today. He read that and said yup there you go. And we talked about stress for a bit. I never really had headaches after that. I was afraid of a tumor sure, because it was more than just headaches, a lot of weird shooting sharp pains (perhaps similar to your "electric impulses") which he just shrugged and said symptoms of a migraine.
So I said when do you send someone for a scan? And he said if the pain moves your'e most likely o.k. In the case of cancer, thats more of a fixed pain thats in the same spot. At the same time, tumors can be painless too, my uncle had a huge bacterial growth (size of a lime)(I think they traced it to a dental visit) that he had no idea about till one of his eyes went sideways..
He had it removed and is fine now..Anyways, should you worry? I don't think so...should you get it checked out like Dave suggested..of course..keep us posted.
Gemma_Louise Posted - 07/03/2007 : 12:37:30
It could simply be tension headache as that is described as feeling like a tight band around the head. As Dave said though, you really need to check this out with a doctor.
Dave Posted - 07/03/2007 : 08:46:26
See a doctor and rule out anything serious.
2scoops Posted - 07/03/2007 : 07:14:29
Well, I was having a good amount of pressure in my head, making it very difficult for me to think and concentrate. At times it felt like a real tight band across my head, if that makes any sense. I have a hard time describing these feeling sometimes. I've also even felt like electric impules, and tingling.
skizzik Posted - 07/02/2007 : 20:44:23
afraid youre gonna have to go into more symptoms here, could you be more detailed? Fog/tightness I think we could all relate to.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000