TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS doctors in Europe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wurstsalat Posted - 06/25/2007 : 05:24:47
Are there any TMS trained doctors in Europe, England or Germany specifically that anybody knows of? I believe to be 100% succesful with my TMS I need to see somebody rather than just reading the books. I am even thinking about seeing Sarno himself, how long does it usually take to get an appointment and do you think it is worth a flight over to the states? I live in London ...
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
h2oskier25 Posted - 06/25/2007 : 08:08:23
wurst,

I got to tell you, we've ALL been there. I know, you think your situation is so desperate, and your fear of hurting yourself so great, that you just HAVE to have the confidence of a Medical Doctor behind you.

Believe me when I say, we all have thought we needed that when we first got started.

Before you book a flight across the pond, I might do one of the following:

a) Realize that dozens of people on this board have cured themselves without a TMS doctor. You are really no different. They are just further along on the path to a cure.

b) Call Don Dubin in the states, and see if he'll give you a couple phone sessions. You can do a search on his name here, and find his phone number. He charges $150 a session last I heard, but he's well versed in TMS.

Regards,

Beth

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000