TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS on House last night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NLK Posted - 11/22/2006 : 09:10:45
Did anyone see House last night? His shoulder was acting up and he got PT because "using your cane in the wrong hand is making your shoulder hurt".

Cuddy was the one to put 2 and 2 together... she called him on the carpet, saying something to the effect that his guilt over abusing his relationships with Wilson and his staff has manifested in his shoulder.

She told him his shoulder was actually human
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
shawnsmith Posted - 11/24/2006 : 06:44:17
Yeah I was going to post on that also. It was suggested that his shoulder pain is serving a psycological function. It is good these concepts are getting into mainstream dramas
n/a Posted - 11/24/2006 : 03:00:43
I read not long ago that Hugh Laurie (House) needs the writers to 'cure House's limp' because having to walk the way he does in the series is giving him terrible back pain - how will they get over that one, I wonder.
Tunza Posted - 11/23/2006 : 12:23:41
In a different episode that we saw here in NZ about 6 months ago House's leg was excruciating and he was having trouble functioning at all. Hi oncologist friend worked out that it was "TMS" although of course he didn't call it that. He said something along the lines of his mind was turning up the volume on his usual leg pain levels to distract him from something (I can't remember what it was).
redskater Posted - 11/23/2006 : 08:44:49
yep, I called it before Cuddy!

Gaye
kevin t Posted - 11/22/2006 : 11:47:58
I keep missing episodes of House....that show Rocks.
armchairlinguist Posted - 11/22/2006 : 10:03:20
Wilson said it too, right? At the end? I wasn't paying attention when Cuddy said it. But I was pleased that whoever writes House seems to believe in emotionally-based pain. :-)

--
Wherever you go, there you are.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000