TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS on House last night
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NLK

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  09:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did anyone see House last night? His shoulder was acting up and he got PT because "using your cane in the wrong hand is making your shoulder hurt".

Cuddy was the one to put 2 and 2 together... she called him on the carpet, saying something to the effect that his guilt over abusing his relationships with Wilson and his staff has manifested in his shoulder.

She told him his shoulder was actually human

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  10:03:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wilson said it too, right? At the end? I wasn't paying attention when Cuddy said it. But I was pleased that whoever writes House seems to believe in emotionally-based pain. :-)

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

kevin t

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  11:47:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep missing episodes of House....that show Rocks.
Go to Top of Page

redskater

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  08:44:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep, I called it before Cuddy!

Gaye
Go to Top of Page

Tunza

New Zealand
198 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  12:23:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a different episode that we saw here in NZ about 6 months ago House's leg was excruciating and he was having trouble functioning at all. Hi oncologist friend worked out that it was "TMS" although of course he didn't call it that. He said something along the lines of his mind was turning up the volume on his usual leg pain levels to distract him from something (I can't remember what it was).
Go to Top of Page

n/a

374 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  03:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read not long ago that Hugh Laurie (House) needs the writers to 'cure House's limp' because having to walk the way he does in the series is giving him terrible back pain - how will they get over that one, I wonder.
Go to Top of Page

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  06:44:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I was going to post on that also. It was suggested that his shoulder pain is serving a psycological function. It is good these concepts are getting into mainstream dramas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000