TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Quote from T.S. Eliot :

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 10/14/2006 : 10:07:58
Here's a nice quote from T.S. Eliot sent to me by my tennis buddy Lefty down in the desert:

"We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time."

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Penny Posted - 10/16/2006 : 17:48:39
Shawn, thanks for finding and sharing that amazing link. I was perusing the entire site and found another awesome article about accessing and using anger, which is going to help me a lot.
http://www.creativegrowth.com/ralph2.htm

>|< Penny
Non illigitamus carborundum.
armchairlinguist Posted - 10/16/2006 : 12:30:30
Shawnsmith, thanks so much for posting that link. It was exactly what I needed to read today.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Littlebird Posted - 10/15/2006 : 15:27:49
TT, what a fitting quote, I love it.

Shawnsmith, I really can't thank you enough for posting the link to that amazing article. Having been raised by a mentally ill mother and a father whose own mother was also mentally ill, it is so very helpful. I printed it out to share with my best friend, whose childhood was even crazier than mine. I at least had some sense of off-and-on support and love, while she never had any at all. As I read through it I made the connection between all of the people who've loved me, in their own ways, but couldn't give me what I wanted and needed from them, and I finally understand why I always feel so disconnected and alone. And I can cry, without being afraid or ashamed of doing so or feeling like it's just a waste of time and energy. That's a really big breakthrough for me.

Best regards to all,

Corey
shawnsmith Posted - 10/14/2006 : 15:42:45
Here is an article that opens with the T.S. Eliot quote that may be of interest to readers:

Growing Towards Wholeness Through Grief: The Journey of the Wounded Child Within

see: http://www.creativegrowth.com/teresa.htm
Singer_Artist Posted - 10/14/2006 : 10:27:18
Hey TT,
Love TS Elliot..He has always been one of my favorites..esp. the one about going to the woods to discover he has truly lived..thanks for sharing this..:)
Karen

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000