TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 MIni-success this morning/Abandonment issues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fox Posted - 10/11/2006 : 06:14:47
One of the recent posts on this forum mentioned the importance of fear of abandonment issues...This morning, while walking my Pomeranian (one hour each morning), I started experiencing repeated sharp pains in my left upper back (an old problem). Immediately, the image of an Xray showing a ruptured disc up in that area of the spine came into my mind...I first told my brain that this was BS and I wasn't falling for it...Then I decided to look at my own issues with the fear of abandonment. I visualized scenes from childhood where my fear of abandonment (and anger related to this)issues might have come from. I then visualized scenes from high school, early adulthood, my 2 marriages, and my current job where these fears seem to come into play...The result - the pain was gone in 5 minutes and has not returned.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fox Posted - 10/11/2006 : 13:42:08
It's a dog, but mine looks more like a fox. He's a yippy little ill-tempered dog, but I love him.
HilaryN Posted - 10/11/2006 : 13:22:16
Great!
(What's a Pomeranian? Is it a dog?)

Hilary N
tennis tom Posted - 10/11/2006 : 09:18:39
quote:
Originally posted by Fox

One of the recent posts on this forum mentioned the importance of fear of abandonment issues...This morning, while walking my Pomeranian (one hour each morning), I started experiencing repeated sharp pains in my left upper back (an old problem). Immediately, the image of an Xray showing a ruptured disc up in that area of the spine came into my mind...I first told my brain that this was BS and I wasn't falling for it...Then I decided to look at my own issues with the fear of abandonment. I visualized scenes from childhood where my fear of abandonment (and anger related to this)issues might have come from. I then visualized scenes from high school, early adulthood, my 2 marriages, and my current job where these fears seem to come into play...The result - the pain was gone in 5 minutes and has not returned.

GOOD JOB FOX !
Wavy Soul Posted - 10/11/2006 : 08:51:29
BRILLIANT!

I really appreciate success stories - they generate more success for all of us.

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Littlebird Posted - 10/11/2006 : 08:42:01
Thank you for posting this method that you used and the success you had with it Fox. I've been thinking maybe I ought to just start at the beginning and work my way up through my life, so your story is encouraging. Glad it worked for you.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000