TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 MIni-success this morning/Abandonment issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fox

USA
496 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  06:14:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the recent posts on this forum mentioned the importance of fear of abandonment issues...This morning, while walking my Pomeranian (one hour each morning), I started experiencing repeated sharp pains in my left upper back (an old problem). Immediately, the image of an Xray showing a ruptured disc up in that area of the spine came into my mind...I first told my brain that this was BS and I wasn't falling for it...Then I decided to look at my own issues with the fear of abandonment. I visualized scenes from childhood where my fear of abandonment (and anger related to this)issues might have come from. I then visualized scenes from high school, early adulthood, my 2 marriages, and my current job where these fears seem to come into play...The result - the pain was gone in 5 minutes and has not returned.

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  08:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for posting this method that you used and the success you had with it Fox. I've been thinking maybe I ought to just start at the beginning and work my way up through my life, so your story is encouraging. Glad it worked for you.
Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  08:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BRILLIANT!

I really appreciate success stories - they generate more success for all of us.

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  09:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fox

One of the recent posts on this forum mentioned the importance of fear of abandonment issues...This morning, while walking my Pomeranian (one hour each morning), I started experiencing repeated sharp pains in my left upper back (an old problem). Immediately, the image of an Xray showing a ruptured disc up in that area of the spine came into my mind...I first told my brain that this was BS and I wasn't falling for it...Then I decided to look at my own issues with the fear of abandonment. I visualized scenes from childhood where my fear of abandonment (and anger related to this)issues might have come from. I then visualized scenes from high school, early adulthood, my 2 marriages, and my current job where these fears seem to come into play...The result - the pain was gone in 5 minutes and has not returned.

GOOD JOB FOX !
Go to Top of Page

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  13:22:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great!
(What's a Pomeranian? Is it a dog?)

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

Fox

USA
496 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2006 :  13:42:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a dog, but mine looks more like a fox. He's a yippy little ill-tempered dog, but I love him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000