TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Hi, new with questions.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
painintheneck Posted - 09/27/2006 : 10:24:58
Hi, I am just for the first time today learning about TMS and found this forum and thought maybe you guys could direct me on a good starting point for more information.

I am 36 and was injured at work almost 10 years ago and do have 4 bulging discs in my neck. Since that injury though I have developed panic and anxiety, chronic muscle pain in my shoulders and upper middle back, frequent headaches, stiff neck that comes and goes, chronic fatigue. I guess that's the worst of it.

Emotionally there have been things I have had to repress I guess just to feel I could survive so some of what I have been reading makes sense about the tms.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sonora sky Posted - 09/27/2006 : 13:03:30
Great! Sarno is really the best place to start. Also, you might find it helpful to browse recent threads on this forum, or if you have specific questions you could try using the "search" function. There's a wealth of information stored on here. If you still can't find what you're looking for, then 'fire away' and we'll try to lead you in the right direction.

Good luck!
SS
painintheneck Posted - 09/27/2006 : 11:38:39
Yes I just ordered mindbody.
sonora sky Posted - 09/27/2006 : 11:24:48
Hi and welcome. First off, you should read one of Dr. Sarno's books--he's the pioneer of TMS research. I would recommend starting with Healing Back Pain or the Mindbody Prescription. These are both available at amazon.com and should be available or your local bookstore or library.

Sarno's books will answer many of your questions. After reading, come back to the forum to discuss!

Best,
SS

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000