TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Journaling?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MRosenthal Posted - 09/18/2004 : 10:18:30
Please elaborate on what to write in the journal? Also, what can I do besides think in my mind that this is just TMS. I know certain things in my life that stress me, but I don't know which really is bringing on TMS. Do I have to keep dwelling on the past? I don't really want to. I have read his books and watched the video. I still don't understand what to practice each day?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Susie Posted - 09/18/2004 : 12:24:31
Matt-My routine was to sit quietly once a day and write down events in the past that upset or angered me, be it 2 years or 40 years ago. Pretty much stream of concious. My theory is that it really doesn't matter if you hit the "correct" trigger that sent you over the edge but that by doing this you are acknowledging that your symptoms are the result of events that caused you anger or anxiety and not by something psysiological. I really don't think there is ever one event but more of a culmination of events that begin the attack. The other thing you must do is continue with your daily routine as if there was nothing wrong with you because there isn't. It's a slow process for most of us,not an overnight happening. There are a bizillion of us with "herniated discs" that have no pain from them. They are inconsequential. Take a deep breath and begin.
Agata Posted - 09/18/2004 : 12:09:37
Go to old questions. I think Dave addressed that previously.
Agata

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000