TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Confused over 'TMS Equivalents'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Neil Sherwood Posted - 09/06/2006 : 05:16:29
Using Dr Sarno’s methods, I have successfully overcome a variety of TMS pain symptoms such as back pain and RSI. However, I am currently suffering from what Dr Sarno describes as 'TMS Equivalents', such as IBS, sinus problems and anxiety.

I understand that back and hand pain is caused by 'mild oxygen deprivation', however, I can't see how you can apply the same principle to things such as lowered immune system function and anxiety? Therefore, does 'mild oxygen deprivation' play a role in these 'TMS Equivalents'?

Many thanks for any advice,

Neil
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Darko Posted - 09/06/2006 : 05:42:59
Raed my post about the mind tool and use it. I was also once a very angry boy
Neil Sherwood Posted - 09/06/2006 : 05:36:41
Thanks Darko,

I know that I have such intense anger inside of me, I'm sure that is the driving force behind my symptoms...
Darko Posted - 09/06/2006 : 05:33:01
Neil,
TMS is a condition that manifests in many ways. If you begin to think TMS is only Oxy' deprivation then the very first thing your mind will do is switch to a different symptom, so as to grab your attention. It's a trick, don't fall for that BS. In my opinion, repressed emotions cause 95% of our problems. You have been given an amazing body that is engineered like nothing else on earth, why all of a sudden is it running bad??? What controls your body??? If you have nasty things in your head, you'll have nasty things in your body.....whatever the symptom. Understand?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000