TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Interesting site about repressed emotions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bazz Posted - 09/03/2006 : 04:50:36
On this site you can find a lot of usefull information about repressed emotions, like how you can identify and can release your emotions.

http://www.mkprojects.com/fa_emotions.html
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Darko Posted - 09/04/2006 : 17:47:08
Guys,
I have an excellent tool I've just started using to experience my blocked emotions.......and let me tell you IT WORKS!!!! I've been feeling anger and sadness, I did heaps of it lastnight and I feel much better today. It's called KarmaYoga. I got it out of a book called "Absolute Happiness" http://www.successcentre.com.au/catalogue/titles.cfm?cur_titleID=859

I recommend you get started asap, as in today. It really is a truly very strange thing, to sit there and focus on twerling my thumbs around each other ( interlock fingers, and move thumbs around each other) and focus on it and you will experience emotion. Read up on it and do it. I highly highly recommend it.
marytabby Posted - 09/04/2006 : 17:16:54
Bazz,
I read that entire thing on emotions. A lot of it is very true.
I have no idea about what choming essences are of if they help us get to the root of emotions. Interesting to read.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000