TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Visualization

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Plantweed Posted - 08/28/2006 : 06:06:21
So last night I'm laying in bed on my stomach, looking through a record catalog for some stuff to look for out in the field, when I feel a sudden cramping up the left side of my back. It's unusual, since my pain is mostly in my lower right side. I realize that the TMS work I've been doing is starting to sink in, causing new, weird symptoms that make no sense, so I thought I would get my brain to work FOR me and not against me. I close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing, imagining with every breath that blood is being gorged into my back muscles, flooding them with oxygen. Within a couple of minutes the pain disappeared. Before Sarno, I would have freaked out and worried all night that something was wrong. Not anymore!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
carbar Posted - 08/28/2006 : 16:27:12
Awesome! It's good to hear about successes!

I've been getting some of that random symptom stuff happening. It's crazy. Thanks for the suggestion. Ive been reading a lot of "full catasrophe living" by cabot-zinn and I find the meditation techniques in there to be good pain deterents!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000