TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 I am new, I think I may have TMS but not sure

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nporat Posted - 08/24/2006 : 10:50:53
Hi All,

I just read the book and I am basically an anxiety ridden hypochondriac. I have had many tests and gone from physician to physician. I was convinced I had MS but after meeting with Neurologists they told me I was fine. I have a question, does anyone get the following symptoms?

Tightness all over the body
Burning sensation on arms

Any feedback would be great!!!

Thanks,
Nicole
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jrnythpst Posted - 08/24/2006 : 12:15:39
My tests used to come back normal now they show inflammation and elevated sedrate (inflammation). Nothing helps though so I am thinking that my body created the inflammation in order to "show" the doctors that something really was wrong. It's amazing what the body can do. I was thought of as a hypochondriac too until my body showed them!!! It's not funny but in a way it is if you think about it. Just wish my body would rid itself of the cruel joke that it's playing on the world to prove there really was something there. It's done quite a performance, I can't straighten my legs all the way or bend them all the way, current doctor is thinknig/hoping that once my body rids itself of the excess fluid that that will change. I hope so too.

Hugs,
Ali Cat

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000