TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Reccurrence of TMS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dianne Posted - 06/20/2006 : 18:24:23
Hi- I was wondering if any of you who have had a second bout with TMS had a harder time getting rid of it the second time. It has seemed much harder to get rid of this time, even though I fully believe the TMS diagnosis and feel like I understand the "repressed emotions" concepts. Is this typical?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dianne Posted - 06/21/2006 : 18:22:40
Carolyn- I think this round was caused by stress from a work situation that has since been resolved, although my job often contributes to the pain I feel in my back. I think alot of it is a conditioned response, such has pain when bending over. But, I have noticed improvement in the past few weeks when I have been consistent in reading Sarno's book and thinking about what's bothering me that particular day. Thanks for the encouragement!
Carolyn Posted - 06/20/2006 : 21:16:32
For me, subsequent bouts have been easier to get rid of. Maybe you have a particularly tough emotional issue going on right now? You have beatne it before, and you will again.

Carolyn

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000