TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Pounding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kjarvis Posted - 04/25/2006 : 12:10:26
Any one had pounding heart symptoms?????
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
miehnesor Posted - 04/26/2006 : 11:30:04
Yes! Increasing heart rate for me is an indication of repressed fear which tells me the repressed rage is close to the surface and readily accessible. These body signals are extremely important wrt TMS as I have discovered. Pay attention to them- they will help you in the TMS battle.
vikki Posted - 04/25/2006 : 18:40:33
Hi kjarvis,

I occassionally have the feeling of a skipped beat -- a kind of brief flutter or thump. It's kind of scary when it happens. I have thought about having it checked out but I'm such a hypochondriac that I really don't want to feed that tendendy. Also, it does seem to be correlated with my level of anxiety. I do plenty of strenuous exercises and nothing terrible happens, so I figure I'm probably okay.

Vikki
Special One Posted - 04/25/2006 : 16:36:22
Yes. I felt like my heart skipped a beat and then pounded my chest and I had to catch my breath. It went away after a few days. I think it is common in tms/anxiety people. It can mean something else so be aware. I asked a lot of people about it when it happened to me and most of them knew exactly what I was talking about, having experienced the same thing. I don't think we could all have serious heart problems, so I was reassured. Every once in a while it still happens, but I don't worry. There are tests you can get to rule out serious conditions if that would help. Take Care

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000