TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Alleviate pain and stop taking sorrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Racer

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  09:12:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While searching on the internet, I ended up reading something which I believe is useful. How closely we can relate this to the TMS theory?
I feel they are matching closely.

Tips to alleviate pain and stop taking sorrow

- When something hurtful happens, view the pain as a messenger. Notice your emotional reactions and understand them as something which you caused someone to feel in the past. Love the pain for letting you know, and forgive yourself. Send the person who is hurting you love, forgiveness and pure good wishes.

- Be proactive. Be the one who stops the sorrow from going any further. Realize the excellent karmic return that you will create for doing so.

- Don’t dwell on the pain, hurtful remarks, et cetera, i.e. watch your thoughts.

- Don’t hold painful feelings inside. Let them out in a safe environment where they won’t harm you or others. For example, go to the seashore and fling rocks into the ocean, hike up a mountain and wail at the moon. Or confide your troubles to someone whom you can trust to not be affected by what you say, to not gossip to others or to use it against you.

- Get some perspective on your problems by looking at them within a larger framework of reality.

- Let the past be the past.

- Shift the energy! Put on some uplifting music and sing or dance.

- Find something that makes you smile or laugh. Spend some quality time with a child.

- Clean out your room, or a cupboard or the basement. Open the windows, let in light and air.

- Create some good karma: Give and take only happiness.

Racer

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  09:13:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the link from where I copy/pasted the tips in the first post.

http://www.bkwsu.org/interactive/articles/detail.html?itemid=ce7b6b08-9f85-462c-a967-1e3fb85bf557
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000