TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 new here and I love you all.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stax8

1 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  09:08:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
backpain is gone, free 100% tentinitis is gone, free 100%
ALLERGIES are new!!! (skin and food) and I m working on it using the Fred Amir s book -rapid recovery from back and neck pain-
instead of pain I read allergies.
CU later, familly is comming

Wilf

Canada
53 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  16:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, have food allergies. I tested positive to 15 out of 18 foods. Different foods produce different manifestations of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I had been wondering if this could be TMS. However, when I avoid the foods, I do not get the IBS. It is very difficult to avoid certain foods when you are invited to someone's place for dinner. It is a real pain in the butt to be "different". I usually eat and pay the price the next day. I wonder if anybody else has any comment on this?
Go to Top of Page

verdammt

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  18:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wilf: It's interesting that you mention social settings. This could be a clue. I rarely eat out and only have people over about 3 times a year. In my 25 years of TMS-related afflictions I've never suffered from any food allergies. Many people probably eat socially at least once a week or more. Where do you fit in?

Question: Do your allergies attract a lot of attention on these occasions or do you keep them all perfectly hidden? Does everyone at the table make a fuss about what you can or can't have? Maybe it's your way of steering the conversation away from things that make you uncomfortable. Or maybe unconsciously you just don't want to be there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000