TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Great start into 2013!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Birdie78

Germany
145 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2013 :  11:47:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

just wanted to share something with you I experienced the last two days!
I had a chat-conversation with a friend of mine about “mobbing” in general. I remembered a very bad experience and wrote it down to her.

When I was eleven I broke my ankle, it was a very complicated comminuted fracture of the ankle joint. After several months and lots of physiotherapy I snatched my crutches and limped to the country fair in my small village. A couple of girls who went into the same grade of school with me were there, too.

They surrounded me and two of them held my arms, one girl held my injured foot so that I wasn’t able to run away. The gave money to an older boy and told them to roll with his moped over my foot again and again.

When they had enough of this very funny game I limped home as fast as I could. The boy followed me and found it very funny to do it again, even without the girls.

The day after the chat with my friend I did some exercices for my feet. Suddenly I felt a dull pain and it felt like something in my middelfoot and in my ankle “locked up”. I wasn’t able to walk a step without severe pain in my foot. In the night I woke up and noticed that my ankle was swollen. The next morning it was still swollen and very painful. That was the 31.12.2012 and I thought “on no, what a terrible start into the new year”.

Then I remembered the chat with my friend and thought: it’s very unlogical, why should I suddenly experience such a severe pain in an area that normally doesn’t hurt? I’ve chronical pain in both feet, but “only” in the heels and in my forefoot, the middle of my foot and the ankle always feel ok (instead of the injury I had). If there is a connection between the chat and the pain?
I tried to imagine what I experienced at the country fair. I could feel a little bit of the fear I had and a little, little, little bit of the anger towards these girls and the boy with the moped. I was able to cry about it.

After a few hours the pain was waaaayyyy better. Late in the evening the pain had gone! That was a really great start into the new year!

Kind regards from Germany sends Birdie
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000