TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Had a relapse-peace brother
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  14:23:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok its like i know whats happened-its trying to fight and stay-im keepin on the straight path-i went and worked through excrutiating pain (this is because im a roofer and i have to pick up heavy bundles and bend about 1000 x a day-this is not to challenge the pain) and i know im still healed-im not afraid of the fear and i know im in control-this happened a few weeks back (when i went into pain before and i asked for advice) -and i did this approach-not letting it get in the way of what i had to do-and i feel that im getting stronger-i know not to let the pain dictate my day as i only break whith everyone else-this (episode) has only been here 3 days now-im not flipping out-im not worried-and really im at peace-this has happened before and by useing the knowledge from my friends here i pulled through stronger than ever, now i have a feeling ill pull through even better this time-heres the kicker, i feel like i dont have long before i heal-its a perception and how ive studied and learned.itll come back and then fade and youll be stronger than before, then itll come back and fade and youll be closer to complete healing -just keep the peace and the pace- (questions)any comments about your walk so far and what do you do to maintain and contain your healing or your journey would be highly appreciated-god bless (i want everyone to know my journey- by reading every one elses,it has helped me tremendously)

Edited by - eric watson on 10/18/2012 11:04:24

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  15:07:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have the KNOWLEDGE! That's the big step. You have the belief also. Sending you hope and prayers, it may take a few moments since you're down under. Be patient as SteveO says "healing" is gradual, very gradual. If you haven't already, read his account of how he healed his sitting pain--it was not easy or pretty! I think it's on pages 108-110. It will give you hope as it has given me. You work hard, make sure you rest/soothe hard too! My prayers are with you.

Cheers Mate
tt

==================================================

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

==================================================

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional." Author Unknown

"Happy People Are Happy Putters." Frank Nobilo, Golf Analyst

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain and Balto

"The hot-dog is the noblest of dogs; it feeds the hand that bites it." Dr. Laurence Johnston Peter
======================================================

"If it ends with "itis" or "algia" or "syndrome" and doctors can't figure out what causes it, then it might be TMS." Dave the Mod

=================================================

TMS PRACTITIONERS:
John Sarno, MD
400 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016
(212) 263-6035

Here's the TMS practitioners list from the TMS Help Forum:
http://www.tmshelp.com/links.htm

Here's a list of TMS practitioners from the TMS Wiki:
http://tmswiki.org/ppd/Find_a_TMS_Doctor_or_Therapist

Here's a map of TMS practitioners from the old Tarpit Yoga site, (click on the map by state for listings).:
http://www.tarpityoga.com/2007_08_01_archive.html
Go to Top of Page

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  19:12:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks TT thats a well needed word-espesially coming from you partner-i will take all you said into account-wishing you luck on all your tennis matches and complete recovery-cant wait to see the day i see your recovery story-your so real tennis tom and your knowledge is awesome-its just a matter of time and ill be seeing you on steveos next book -its like yall two cut up and really help keep the tension from coming to this sight-the sooth ratio ,thats cool -i know i have it in my tecniques-can you explain the way you use it cause i know you have been looking tms in the face and not budging for an inch-its this kind of will power from you that keeps me going -i see it in others but your really one of a kind-i believe RSR talks a lot on this subject.....i have to study her work more...god bless

Edited by - eric watson on 10/16/2012 22:36:00
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  21:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
E.W., thanks for the kind words. Some quick answers you probably already know, a big part of success is showing up--just keep showing up and you will eventually succeed. If one part's not working work on another part. When tennis player Thomas Muster's legs got crushed between two cars while he was taking his sticks out of the trunk of his car going into a tournament, he was back on the court practicing as soon as he could. He sat on a wood crate and hit balls. I can't run but I can hobble real fast and stretch like it was a yoga class. My "injury" has been my second best coach. It makes me work on everything else that still works. It also teaches me who my true friends are, and they are few and far between.

When all else fails return to the water, it's where we came from. Run in the water, swim in the water. I like to do the back-stroke because you can look up at the sky and sometimes see meteorites or birds flying overhead, when bird fly overhead keep mouth closed. Sit in a hot-tub with good strong jets with a margarita or mojito for soothing and maybe meeting new friends and babes.

Be patient, "Healing is gradual, very gradual," SteveO.

Cheers,
TomO

Edited by - tennis tom on 10/16/2012 21:52:38
Go to Top of Page

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  22:43:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome,thank you very much tennis tom - a lot of wisdom here my friend ,ill write everything doun and consume its deeper meaning! i was just thinking this sounds neat, but its really something i love to do-i have always known in my heart that there was a cure given to us-i just couldnt put a finger on it but through hard learning (many hours) and remembering the best book writer in the world -Steveos words-this to can become tmsing-but when its healing -this is the side of the coin im on-thanks again -

Edited by - eric watson on 10/17/2012 19:12:24
Go to Top of Page

eric watson

USA
601 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2012 :  19:20:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont feel sore today-Feel like 100%-soothe-awareness-acceptance-meditaton-optimism- afirmations-...visulization....i came to a place of healing where i felt like energy healing was being sent thru my body and it felt awesome-i think this is deep meditation from the other poster, but its right on

Edited by - eric watson on 10/17/2012 20:00:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000