TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Repeating the keys to healing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Jdev4211

1 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2020 :  21:13:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Ace, sort of a shot in the dark as you haven't been active on this board in 4 years, but I'll try anyways.

I've read previous posts about you using affirmations for your eyesight and am curious where you're at with that? Also, would there be any reasons to wear computer glasses strictly to block the blue light?

For anyone else reading, I do believe vision issues can be highly caused by TMS. I started wearing glasses at the age of 2 and in my teens stopped wearing them most of the day. Mainly because I would break them a lot playing sports and I would get frustrated(high strain). It was hard at first, but my vision became better and I strained less and less. Eventually my right eye became so good that I could see perfectly without them(at least in my right eye I could). They got worse for a 2 month period when I was high stressed at work, but then I discovered Dr. Sarnos MBP and my eyes recovered.

Basically i came here because my left eye see's okay, but it doesn't active much unless I close my right eye. I wonder if that's TMS too or if maybe I've maximized my eye growth.

Sorry for the bump, but this thread is one of the bests anyways.

Thanks,
J
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000