TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Anxiety, dealing w the pain
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2012 :  07:00:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pspa123

Kenny I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments. After 20 years trying pretty much everything there is to try, and then some, it's a pretty reasonable if unfortunate conclusion that there really isn't anything to be done. Maybe many years from now the means will exist, but not now.

So sorry to hear , sounds like you been reading way too many of those “ un healthy skepticism” rumors, reports spread abroad the internet Health groups.

Be very careful in what you read and believe. The last few years they have a strong presence and influence as they love to create fake identities use straw-man arguments and the like. I cant phantom who would fund them?

What realty gets me is why they stay around the groups for so long . Ok my friend just be careful of these trolls, BigPharma paid puppets , those who love to create an argument of conspiracy theories for those looking to find authentic healing .
We all know that there is hope in the right places if we are truly looking for it . And that only can only come from discovering the “truth” and applying it.

Everyone must use discernment with conflicting info as one must learn how to separate the "wheat from the chaff'.

Be well , wishing everyone health and lasting healing for the “ New Years
My best
Kenny v

Always Hope For Recovery

Edited by - kenny V on 12/10/2012 14:39:15
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  08:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pspa123

Kenny I appreciate the thoughts and sentiments. After 20 years trying pretty much everything there is to try, and then some, it's a pretty reasonable if unfortunate conclusion that there really isn't anything to be done. Maybe many years from now the means will exist, but not now.

“ Always Hope”

I have something special to share about healing and hope for everyone .I know this is not directly TMS related but in fact it is. Because when someone told me about Dr Sarno's work/books I became interested to learn .Then I went to a large book store and asked where to obtain them. Well ya know folks, we passed all the medical journals and teaching texts they give med students. And Dr Sarno's books were found on the lower shelf , all the way in the back of the alternative medicine section.. So if you think its unrelated I believe its all in fact connected to healing . However everyone should hear / see with their own eyes an inspirational story once in a while . This Dad need some hope , perhaps a deep healing . Lets try to support him as he starts a healing on his own Journey .
Friends Fellow TMSers and visitors, Please don't let anyone tell you there is no Hope. Especially if it involves a condition with yourself or worse yet a loved one.

If you want to see an amazing story ( two stories) with a happy endings please have a take a look at the Gracie story. In Short this mom was told to give up... “ let go of your child “ “ their is is no hope” Nor treatment available for this child to get better .. they told her let Grace go and get counseling for yourself . She refused to let go and found the answers and treatment to help save her child.

An “Amazing story” that will touch everyone. Warning get your tissues ready

Shannon and Grace Kenitz

Part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9opjIw3q0

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-__C-4pdZuo

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXasQXNr728

If that's not enough check this most AMAZING RECOVERY STORY. And I have to say this is one of the MANY treatment options available that the the mainstream medical community and big Phama does not want you to know about .

It involves a Car accident resulting in traumatic brain injury. Comatose, brain surgery ICU...admitted to rehab center than Permanently DISMISSED 3 months later. Many of the mainstream doctors gave up and said their is no hope for this child.

Check out this well documented video showing BEFORE DURING and AFTER treatments.
A MUST SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES.
Maybe it's for the skeptic and non believer to continue to look for answers in the right place for their own condition .

Congratulations to Curt Allen for outstanding improvement and to Dr Paul Harch and support team at the Hyperbaric Medical Clinic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFs9NN__Mk

Check out this well documented video showing BEFORE DURING and AFTER treatments. A MUST SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES

Always Hope For Recovery

Edited by - kenny V on 12/11/2012 09:22:18
Go to Top of Page

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  09:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May we be saved from doctors.
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2012 :  11:14:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shawnsmith

May we be saved from doctors.

Depends on the doc there are Many good Dr's. Dr Sarno is a good ole boy Right .Just not too many in the mainstream . I have met spoke and corresponded with many . In fact that's a good tell tale that they are willing to take the time and share / exchange info and knowledge for free . Many good docs out there ,you know them from their humility, how much they listen to their patents and admit they are still learning .

I will pretty much agree with you on that one. After medical School Many docs don’t know how to think for themselves. They stroke the pen, run a test and recommend a treatment option that is based on whats written in the little book in they’re front pocket.
The rest is what we call practicing medicine. This is referring more so to the typical MD (medical dummy) not all…. but most of them. One major problem is they were NOT trained in general nutrition and know how to read context clues. Plus they were programmed to prescribe the mainstream approach right out of Med. School. No excuse but they don’t know any better, so they practice medicine based on treating the symptom rather then the underlying condition.

Always Hope For Recovery
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000