TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Site Help and Suggestions
 Heart conditions ejection fraction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nightwing

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  22:14:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am just wondering if anyone thinks or has info on a heart condiditon that can be caused by TMS? I have been told I must have had a heart attack but there is no evidence of it, ie: scar tissue. My eject fraction is low 35-40%. I believe, it is the cause of my fast heart rate when I exersise. My sleeping heart rate is 48-55 beats per min, sitting 80-95, but when I try and jog 11 min mile, it goes to 165 beats per min. I have let it go to 180 beats per min if I sprint a bit. My cardioligist almost stokes out when I tell him this.

My cardioligist stated that my injection fraction will not get better, but the heart is a muscle and with exercise it should get better, any muscle get stonger with exersice. So, i am confused. After reading Dr. Sarnos book and understanding that tms pain is caused by low oxygen levels to certain body parts will cause spasms. If your heart has been deprived of oxygen it would damage it without causing scar tissue.

I have been doing my 3 mile runs, with my heart rate 15-20 beats per min faster, than what my max heart rate for my age should be, for 3 months now. After reading Dr. Sarnos book I have recovered from 6 years of low back pain, migrain headaches and severe heart burn. These conditions have improved 90%. Before I had to walk with a cane to get around, this was June 1st. 3 days after reading Dr. Sarnos book I started my 3 mile walk / run/ sprint exersice program. I don't have migranes anymore and have had heart burn 5 times.

Anyway, I would love to hear from anyone who has experianced improved heart performance after acknowledging tms.

Thanks and sorry for the long winded question.

Nightwing

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  13:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOPS, I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there anyway to move it?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000