TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Sweating ALOT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

celloLWF

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  16:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I am my family members have had this TMS equivalent where we sweat alot under are arms...so much that any shirt or top i put on is soaked with pools of sweat in the underarms within 10-15 mins. It doesn't matter if it's hot or cold or if I'm 'feeling' nervous or not. It's completely unconscious and has restricted me to to black tops only so I can hide the insanely large sweat stains.

Anybody have this? It's been difficult to 'snap' out of it...RSI was easier by comparison (tho more painful)

thanks ahead of time

Loren

HellNY

130 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  20:26:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sounds like Hyperhidrosis. I cannot comment on what the diagnosis is or is not or its relation to TMS or not. But here is a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
Go to Top of Page

crk

124 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  10:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check your diet too. Health is total package; getting your mind in order will not overcome an unhealthy lifestyle.

We are animals on this planet, and we developed for MILLIONS of years with no sugar, grains, legumes & processed foods. We are designed to eat certain things, and those things should make up most of our diets, instead they are a tiny fraction. The FDA food pyramid is a gift to agribusinees, not a scientific document.

Furthermore, we are designed to move. Vigorously. Every day.

Best wishes in your quest for better living!!
Go to Top of Page

celloLWF

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  13:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the link...diet is a trigger sometimes but I know the root is emotional because my sweating reacts to social situations and nothing else...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000