TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Interview with Dr. Shubiner
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Webdan65

USA
182 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  10:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone:

As a way to help some people struggling with TMS, I got in touch with Dr. Shubiner who is a doctor using Sarno's diagnosis and treatment techniques. I conducted an interview with him and want to make it available to you. Here's where you can get the interview audio and transcript.

http://www.TruthAboutBackPain.com

The reason I'm asking for your email is so I can let you know when I create additional information for you. I may do more interviews. I plan to put a checklist and quick start guide with some ideas that have helped me.

By having your email address, I can let you know anytime I post that information.

You can always unsubscribe at any time. Even right after you listen to the interview if you like.

So check out the interview with Dr. Shubiner. He's got a slightly different way of explaining the TMS problem. Maybe his explanation will resonate with you.

Either way, let me know your thoughts.

Dan

tpunk

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  11:46:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan,

Great interview! I could listen to Dr. Schubiner for hours as he has such a calming voice.

Take care!
Floss
Go to Top of Page

Carmella

7 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  14:24:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Deleted first message. I finally found the free interview and will read it this evening.
Carmella

Edited by - Carmella on 03/01/2009 15:07:23
Go to Top of Page

LuvtoSew

USA
327 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  15:30:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you so much!!!1
Go to Top of Page

marsha

252 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  17:24:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks..
Very helpful interview.
Marsha
Go to Top of Page

Webdan65

USA
182 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  21:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Southern Grace:

No, I'm not in radio or interviewing. Actually I'm a marketer - and I've got a good amount of experience on the web and with video. So, I figured I'd start using my experience to start sharing what I've learned about Sarno and how it's helped me.

Dr. Shubiner was so kind and generous with his time.

Glad you guys are enjoying the interview. :-) Let me know what else I can put together for you...

Dan
Go to Top of Page

Cee

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  17:58:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU so much. I just listened to it today per suggestion of Marsha ( Thank You, Marsha) and it was well worth listening to. I would love to find a TMS Doctor in my area and I am interested in the 4 week on-line program.
I sent you an email and I would love to hear back. Thank You Again, WebDan

Cee
Go to Top of Page

Capn Spanky

112 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  12:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan,

Thanks for doing this! Really enjoyed listening to Dr. Suhubiner. He has an excellent speaking manner... very thoughtful, compassionate, and highly knowledgeable. I hope he's planning to write a book. He could do some great videos and CDs I'm sure, as well.

Looking forward to what we get next from your new website. Good work!
Go to Top of Page

Plantweed

USA
109 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2009 :  13:54:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for providing this. It's helping me get through my current bought of pain. Will listen once a day until the the gremlin gets kicked to the curb!
Go to Top of Page

Brenda

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2009 :  12:42:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan--
Thank you so much for doing this!
The timing of this interview and your post was good for me, I just got home from a beautiful vacation on the pacific coast, and have had a bad back flare up again...I guess vacations are stressful too....Who would have thunk it...
It was a great interview!
I look forward to your website...
Brenda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000