TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Does Dr. Sarno know about this forum?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

molomaf

119 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  07:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just wondering if anyone knows if Dr. Sarno knows about this site? Maybe he would like to post from time to time. Of course he would be bombarded with questions!!

LarryLI

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  21:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I had an evaluation with Dr. Sarno on October 18th 2004 and a follow up lecture November 9th 2004 where four people who have successfully gone through his program made up a panel and they told their stories and fielded questions from about 40 current patients seeking treatment answers in which Dr Sarno was present and also fielding questions. He now makes this Q and A part of his treatment program as they meet about once a month. I will be speaking to him this coming Monday or Tuesday as I was instructed to call him in about four weeks to update him on my status and find out where and when there will be another meeting. I'll ask him this question and let you know but I must tell you that while at his office for my eval I was told that they just recently got email access. (my guess is no but I'll ask)

Just an aside: If anyone has ever been to his office they'll know what I'm referring to when I mention that it's very plain and no-nonsense. It's absent of any glitz, glamour and gadgets. He doesn't display his medals, trophies, accomplishments etc... It completely mirrors his personality. His little office is inside of the huge sprawling New York University Medical Hospital, surrounded by the medical establishment that ostrasizes him. It's just a simple, plain and unassuming office with a doctor trying to get out to the masses his lifes work.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  09:54:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear LarryL1,

Thanks for that description of his office, greatly apperciated.

I am curious, as well, if the Good Doctor, is aware of this Forum, dedicated to his good works? It would be wonderful if he would come here occasionally, to set us straight, when we go off the correct path of TMS "healing".

I would not be surprised that Dr. Sarno would be a Luddite in regards to computerized communications. But, since he can't see patients outside NY, and there is such a dearth of TMS doctors and psychologists on the planet, his "knowledge" RX, could reach so many more people over the internet.

Could you please ask Dr. Sarno if he is aware of the Forum and if he would do a guest appearance sometime?

Thanks,
tt
Go to Top of Page

Agata

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  18:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Dave keeps us straight here as well other members whose long experience with TMS helps a lot. Nonetheless, I would welcome Dr. Sarno’s update on his TMS study or any new methods, if there are any.
Go to Top of Page

LarryLI

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  08:07:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I just wanted to update as of my last post. I did speak with Dr. Sarno as I wrote in me previous post and he does know about this forum and thinks it’s a great asset. He found out about it from some of his patients and did not dissuade me from using it in the treatment process. In fact he encourages it because he was told that it stayed on point. As Tennis Tom suggested he is a “Luddite in regards to computerized communications”, so I would be surprised if he added anything to this forum.
Go to Top of Page

molomaf

119 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  21:10:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Larry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000