TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 UPDATE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  05:11:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say that i made a huge improvment about my pain sypmptoms.In the past 20 days i had no or very little pain and when i have it it pass very quickly.I am very happy because i am now 100% sure that this is TMS and that i will kill all of it in the future.

But i still have a little doubt about my urination problems.Sometimes i have burning on urination and sometimes not,but almost always i have burning sensations after urination and it lasts very short but i would like that gone too.SO my question is did anybody have similar problems?Did anyone have these burning sensations on or after urination and did anyone have succes treating it as TMS.I am pretty sure that this is TMS since doctors never found nothing wrong with my urine,sperm or prostate,all test were always fine,but i would like some support from somebody who had similar expirience.

Sry for my english,i thing my grammer is bad.

alexis

USA
596 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  06:40:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news about the pain -- good luck with the full recovery. TMS recovery is a really fantastic experience as pain melts away.

With regard to the urination, I'm not sure myself on TMS but in the ruling out category please also make sure you have had the necessary B vitamin and zinc tests done (before changing diet or vitamin regimin). These can cause similar sensations and, as JimmyJimmy's "cautionary tale" warns on vitamin D, don't mistake a deficiency cause for TMS.

This all may very well already have been done in your doctor's work-up. (Remember also that even if you are already taking vitamins absorbtion problems may still cause a deficiency.)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000