TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 tightness in skull
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  13:08:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Greg and Alexis,
Thank you so much for your support and wisdom! I have changed my profile and put my website address there, that was a good idea!...I didn't even think to do that..I have so much stress in my life right now that I am getting chest pains..That is why I am chosing to not even talk anymore to anyone who becomes sarcastic or nasty for any reason...I cannot handle any additional stress right now...Again thanx to the both of you and the other wonderful friends I have on this site!
God bless and hugs,
Karen
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  09:59:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Friends,
I am still experiencing some TMS symptoms in various locations..The TMS-Mitral valve issue calmed down..thank God...
What I am dealing with, stress wise, centers around both financial issues and worrying about loved ones..It seems that several of my closest people, my boyfriend, my neice..(for example)..are going through major life trials..I need not get into details here..I am just very worried about them and I was wondering how others deal with this sort of stress to prevent the TMS from kicking in more..Do you just journal about it and apply the usual TMS techniques? Or is there another method of releasing, protecting yourself from being too much of an empath? I take in others' pain and suffering like a sponge..I hurts me deeply to think that my closest people are suffering so much right now..And I can feel this worry energy going straight to the back of my head again and my upper neck..

On a positive note, I am working on a commission(a painting of Pluto in space) and when I paint, I do relax and get into 'the zone..' That is very helpful, but I find that the knee TMS makes me have to sit and paint more then I would prefer...B4 all the knee injuries, I used to stand the entire time I painted..Now I cannot..The piece still comes out just as good whether I sit or stand, but I just prefer standing..As I lose weight I am sure the knee will feel better as well..Hope you are all healing well...:)
Thanx for listening,
~Karen

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 02/06/2007 10:04:12
Go to Top of Page

Crybaby

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  14:20:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Karen and everyone.

You all seem like wonderful people, suffering from many symptoms that I have as well and it is just tremendous to have you here. Thanks for letting me join the club.

Karen, your artwork is beautiful and so are you. You are an inspiration to me, as you describe all the pain you go through and still manage to paint such unbelievable pictures. It almost makes me want to cry its so wonderful.

Thank you again for just being here.
Go to Top of Page

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  12:26:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope Karen continues to post her website. She obviously thinks we are important enough in her life to share something so special as her art work with us. Personally, I am flattered.

Sarno-ize it!
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  14:48:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow,
What a wonderful thing to say, Crybaby...thank you so much!!!...You and Shawn have made my day! I am having my website updated as we speak and some new pieces are up...Please feel free to check it out...It is my honor to share with people who appreciate my work!

I do still suffer, quite a bit, neck, chest pains sometimes and lately stomach issues (and it's all just TMS stress over typical life issues, relationships, finances, etc...)...And recently, the little girl in me was feeling a bit left out on here...(who knows why these silly insecurities crop up..) Anyway, I feel so much more welcome after these comments! Thank you for that!
God bless and big hugs!!!
Karen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000