TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Runner with a problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuyH

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  13:03:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know this may be a hard problem.I have a small lump on the inside of my knee.I had a MRI it is not a tumor.I also had the lump aspirated (yellowish fluid)3 days ago by an orthopedic doctor.It has now returned.
My question is should I go back to the doctor and have him scope my knee or is it TMS?
I am grateful to DR. Sarno and Fred Amir for saving me from a lifetime of back pain.

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  17:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did the orthopedic doctor tell you what he thinks may be the cause or did he simply suggest scoping it? Are there things going on, like psychological issues that you're aware of, that make you think it's TMS?
Go to Top of Page

GuyH

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  18:53:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for responding.The orthopedic doctor said there may be something inside my knee(maybe menicus)that is causing the fluid.He also mentioned possible surgery.But it does not hurt at all.Also I know things have not been going well at work lately,as have layed off about half of our workforce.I am journaling and using Dr. Sarnos methods every day.I just dont feel comfortable with doctors anymore since I am following Dr. Sarnos method of healing.I had extreme back pain for over 20 years.I am now pain free. Thanks ,Guy
Go to Top of Page

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  20:19:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it doesn't hurt and isn't interfering with function, would there be any possibility of harm if you took a wait and see approach for a while? That is often what people here suggest, if there isn't likely to be danger involved by waiting a bit.

I've never had any serious knee problems, but if you use the search function to look for past threads on knee or meniscus, you may find someone who's had a similar experience. Some days this board is pretty slow, but other days there are a lot more responses, so if you keep checking in you may get a hit from someone who has knee experience.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000