TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Day 2 of writing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tootercat

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  14:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I have actually sat down and have done some writing. Today I wondered what the heck I was going to come up with since I felt that I had really exhausted my thoughts. While sitting and thinking that my mind would be blank (mind you after just 1 day) I stopped trying to think and let my thoughts flow. New (old) things came flying out of my pencil! My biggest challenge is to do something and NOT worry if it's perfect or you'll think it's pertinent or "good". (guess I better go write that down! LOL.) I am thrilled and grateful that someone was kind enough to type up guidelines and journaling pages (arrgghh my brain can't remember his name as I type). Because I am not as organized or disciplined as I would like to be it helps having something to guide me. (shoot- gotta go write those down too as they create alot of internal criticism and anger) Anyway just thought I would toss my thoughts out to the TMS community and universe as what I really want to do is hide right now.

Pam

=^..^=

Aha! It was kelvin! I just went to check the posts.. Thank you kelvin!!!

Edited by - tootercat on 01/04/2007 15:00:04
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000