TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 what if pain is all day and constant?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevin t

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  20:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a quick question. What if the pain symptoms you have are in the same areas and chronic all day, for weeks or months? I hear a lot about symptoms moving. I thought I was experiencing that myself but for the most part its always in the same spots(NOWADAYS).The pain only goes away in hot baths, hot tub, out drinking, and sleeping. Does this sound like T.M.S? Can T.M.S. have different modes of chronicity?

Kevin

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  06:56:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The pain abates during those activities because they are relaxing and distracting activities. It sure sounds like TMS.
Go to Top of Page

floorten

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2006 :  07:35:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi - I have exactly the same problem. My tension headache and TMJ are pretty much 24/7. My other TMS symptoms will shift around more, but these are there the whole time. I don't doubt they're TMS though. They do ease off after jounalling, which is proof of this.

I'd be interested in hearing success stories from people who've had unshiftable TMS symptoms like this, and to know how you got rid of them.

greg

--
"What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves."
Robert Anton Wilson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000