TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 tingling burning feet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cfhunter

119 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  18:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had this symptom intermittently for more than a year?

nporat

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  09:21:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it the bottom of your feet and both feet?
Go to Top of Page

holly

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  17:26:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 years at least! Just check my recent post on neuroma (and polyneurophy)
Go to Top of Page

Littlebird

USA
391 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  00:56:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi-

If you haven't already found the thread that Holly mentioned, here's the link http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2683

I've had foot problems off and on since 13 years ago, including neurological burning pain and tingling, which started up a little over a year ago, but it's gone away since I discovered the TMS books and this forum. I wrote about my experience on Holly's thread.

If you haven't read them yet, the two books I've liked best so far are Dr. Sarno's The Divided Mind and Dr. Brady's Pain Free For Life. The forum has been especially helpful to me though. It's helped me overcome my initial doubts and helped me learn to focus on the psychological rather than all the physical symptoms. Using the search to find old threads about others who have overcome the same type of symptoms has been beneficial for me too. So I encourage you to continue reading and to ask more questions if you don't find all the answers you need in the books or the past threads.

Take care--Corey

Go to Top of Page

MikeJ

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2006 :  01:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holly, Corey is right and I think it's important to realize this and continue to shift your focus away from the plethora of different physiological symptoms people have, which are as many as there are different physiologies. It is difficult because the pain is still there nagging with no signs of leaving permanently. But focus on the psychological and develop a system to manage negative emotions that you're comfortable with and works for you. Here's a thread of someone with burning feet complaints for instance, but the root cause is the same http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2187&SearchTerms=tingling,burning,feet

Go to Top of Page

cfhunter

119 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  19:01:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bottoms only.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000