TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 What is healthy computer use?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  05:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That raises the question which is always popping up: what’s TMS and what is physical?

In my mind there is no clear-cut dividing line and I’m sure not even 2 TMS doctors would always agree. Which is why I think … it’s up to you.

If you want to believe that too much typing will cause pain, then of course it will. You might like to decide exactly how much this is, down to the minute, and write it down so that your body will have a reminder and know exactly when to feel pain.

It’s your choice…

By the way, I like the way you use small letters to convey your thoughts. It’s very effective.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

Redsandro

Netherlands
217 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  06:55:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't want to choose what's too much, because you know as well as me that that would be a TMS free card for the brain.

I would call something physical when it's not psychosomatic. Like when biting your own finger off, your psyche has nothing to do with it, at least not in a TMS way.

I realize no one can answer this... but the fact that probably every TMS symptom that's in vogue originated from a real non-TMS physical problem is a tiny bitsy scary.

Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000