TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Butt pain successes?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ekman

11 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2006 :  17:48:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love to hear from someone who has had butt pain success. I haven't been able to sit for more than 20 minutes for 2 1/2 months and need to get some ideas of how to increase my sitting time. Any hints would be appreciated!

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  06:04:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ekman

I would love to hear from someone who has had butt pain success. I haven't been able to sit for more than 20 minutes for 2 1/2 months and need to get some ideas of how to increase my sitting time. Any hints would be appreciated!

Hi Ekman,

O.K., here's my secret for relieving butt pain. I buy one of Dr. Sarno's books and read it until the butt pain goes away. I do this either sitting, standing or on my head. As the Good Doctor says: "Knowledge is the penicilin for TMS pain."

I can sit on my butt and drive from coast to coast and back and love it. I may have a little stiffnesss when I get up, but after a some activity, it goes away, (I am 58 after-all and a little stiffness comes with the territory).

For a short-cut, look up the Rahe-Holmes list in THE MINDBODY PRESCRIPTION, and list the events that cause psychosomatic TMS pain, that apply to you. Think about those things rather than your butt pain.

It's as simple as that. Most people make this TMS business too complicated.

Good Luck,
tt
Go to Top of Page

ekman

11 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  06:40:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How long did your buttock pain last? What was it like?
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  06:57:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ekman

How long did your buttock pain last? What was it like?

It's a long story...read my archived posts.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000