TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Thanks for the support!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pendoreille

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  14:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been fighting through various pains, so I'm made it through heels (just twinges), stomach (completely better), lower back better than when I started, but now it's settled in my neck. I stay away from the forum, as I take on lots of pain when I read folks posts.

But now that it's reared it's ugly head in my neck (never had it there) after some shots for a major trip (know I'm in major worry mode about this trip). So have been feeling major depressed today. Anway, long story short, just wanted to say thanks, as stopping in on the forum for a quick visit made me realize I just have to keep up the work to make this nightmare end. Lots of you have done it and so can I.

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2006 :  13:00:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck, Pendoreille, or as they say in French: "Bon courage"!

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2006 :  22:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can surely empathize with neck pain and neck TMS...That is my primary spot in the past and for the past 2 months..I am increasing exercise (walking) daily and doing the work (reading, journaling) and finally I am seeing some results...Of course, this forum is extremely helpful as well..Hope you feel better very soon!
~Karen
Go to Top of Page

flyefisher

48 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2006 :  22:13:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had the same problem today. I found a quiet corner, laid on my yoga mat, and wrote down anything I thought was bothering me in the past couple of years. I looked it over again, then did some meditation. Cleared out all the clutter in my mind and tried to focus on the important things.

The pain disappeared. I usually have good success with this method.

Once you get the pain cleared, go do something like clean the house, anything to think about other things.
Go to Top of Page

Pendoreille

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  14:50:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I know that I'm under a lot of stress at the moment as I push my body to do some things. Summer travel with the family being the big one. I'm also doing lots of emotional work , so who knows what all is being stirred up. I haven't been doing my journaling, but with all the emotional work I think I need to back to it. It just feels like there is a war going on between the painful parts in my body. Your list idea is a good idea!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000