TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Symbolism & TMS symptoms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bdystore

18 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  22:48:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Singer_Artist

If I knew FOR SURE that moving to NJ was best for me, I would start trying to manifest the move...or plan it somehow...Maybe the man of my dreams will magically show up and he happens to live in NJ....What choice do I have? I appreciate your support fellow Jerseyite..and we must do tea if I do end up moving back...Tea or better yet..LOBSTER in Cape May!

Do you know for certain that you are unhappy in LV? If yes, then it's a problem. What do we do when we have a problem? Most of us try to work out a solution to the problem. We try to move on. Some of us come up with too many roadblocks to our solutions, so we end up standing in the middle of our crap. We can't move, we cant change direction because we can think of a hundred other obsticles to keep us right where we are.
Why are you interested in having a relationship? Dont you have some decisions to make? Isn't it time for a plan of action? It's normal to be afraid and concerned. Those are reasonable feelings for your situation. But, to move on you must stop being ruled by your feelings and begin a plan of action. One thing you need to be reminded of: There are no guarantees in life. You really need to make that your mantra for about a week. Say it over and over again during your waking hours and just before you go to sleep at nite. Try it! It will make you strong.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  22:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx Bdystore...Appreciate your thoughts...I know i have alot to think about, no doubt about that...
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  11:44:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright, Cat fight !

I'm gonna' make some popcorn and go into lurking. This will give me something to look forward to this evening.

Since Wimbledon ended TV has sucked, (except for the FOOD CHANNEL--my favorite).

Sorry K, no rules on the www (except for Dave). Amy Vanderbilt doesn't come here. Too bad we don't have a Jello-pool.

"You're enemy, who tell's you the truth, is a better friend, than your friend, who lies to you". (quoted from the Sunday morning sermon at Texas Chainsaw Yoga Tony Briggs)

Go to Top of Page

h2oskier25

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  12:40:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TT,

I just LOVE your posts. I haven't laughed so hard.

We should all take ourselves (and life) as lightly as you do on this forum.

Beth
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  13:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks h2o,

regards,

tt

Go to Top of Page

wolf29

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  14:00:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Sorry K, no rules on the www (except for Dave).

True, it is the internet and people can post whatever they want, but does that include blatant rudeness?

On my board, which has nothing to do with TMS, we encourage debates and welcome differences of opinion but with civility.

We tell people to air their personal differences via PM or email. Otherwise it just takes a topic completely off topic IMO.

But hey, this is not my forum so everyone has their own rules I guess.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  14:18:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm...Well TT, You did have me laughing hard too, until your last quote about one's enemy speaking the truth...That can be true in life, no doubt...BUT...in this case, I don't think so...And I have to agree with my Wolf pal, Jay on this one...This forum is not place for blatant rudeness...As for the cat fight, I am done...As i said in my last posts...She can be as nasty as she wants...I will not react...

Jay,
In case you didn't read the above..I agree 100 percent with you on this...Rudeness is uncalled for...and if someone wants to be nasty..they can send me a private email (I am not afraid of leaving my email address on here) and this way the other people on here don't have to listen to such garbage...Except in TT's case cuz he enjoys it...(kidding, Tom!)
Hugs,
Karen
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4749 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  15:16:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Darn,

Now I gotta' go to BlockBuster and rent a video for tonite's entertainment. At least I'm a share holder, a cheap stock, but don't blame me. I'm no Abbee Joseph Cohen.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  15:20:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is Abbee Joseph Cohen..Forgive me for being from another planet, lol? This is probably someone I should know...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000