TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 reposted to fix this, DAVE please read...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  17:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave,
Edited again...I called and wrote to google...Waiting for a response...I just noticed that not only is it still there on page 4 of a google search,,,but even after I edited...the pre-edited text can be see by clicking on "Cached"...What is that? And how can I remove it? Anyone know?
I REALLY need to delete this entire thread, please...There used to be a trash can next to ALL of my posts so that I, as the writer of it, have the option to delete it...I only want to delete THIS particular one because it is showing up for EVERYONE to see on the internet..This is not good for my art business...I do NOT want people knowing about my private life this this..PLEASE put the trash can symbol back so i can delete the whole thread, or delete it for me and let me know you did..Thanx Dave...I believe it is the only one that contained my last name...which is why it ended up on the net...Silly me...PS....any ideas on how I can get it OFF of the google search..? Even after removing my last name reference..it is still appearing on page 4 or 5 of someone's search using my name...

Hiya,
I had to repost and edit this to fix the problem of it showing up when someone googles my name about my art or music...That is the only reason it is being reposted...I had to edit my last name out...It was a discussion about ".......ing" in self pity...Too close to my last name..Hope it makes it disappear from a google search anyone does on me..My neck TMS is none of their business...Thanx..

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 07/21/2006 10:15:52

yowire

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  20:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote from Singer-Artist:
quote:
I am just wondering WHEN IN THE HECK IS THIS GOING TO LET UP.
This will not let up until you learn to decrease your emotional reactions to the symptom.

quote:
I am feeling so upset right now, so frustrated because it is taking so long...

This is exactly what your unconscious mind is trying to make you feel. It seeks to set you up in a fake emotional life so your emotional energy is all tied up with your symptoms. As long as you are angry about your symptoms, frustrated by your symptoms, sad about your symptoms, fearful of your symptoms, worried about your symptoms, you will not be able to feel your true emotions and you will find it very dificult to find relief no matter how much you journal or read. When we have strong emotional reactions to our symptoms, we energize TMS as if we are recharging a battery.

You should never journal or post about your neck pain. This just perpetuates the fake emotional life your brain has prepared for you.

I am one who believes that it is nearly impossible to ignore our symptoms, but, what we can do, is decrease the intensity of our emotional reactions to the symptom. This will not happen overnight. It takes time. However, as you lessen your emotional reaction, the symptoms will begin to subside.

Yowire
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  20:37:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much Yowire...You are 100 percent correct...I really needed a reminder about this...a wake up call...and I will probably have to think about this again and again until I get it...My subconscious mind does want me to get all emotional about the symptoms that is part of the trick, the distraction...Then I won't be able to feel what is REALLY going on for me which is alot..past and present...You are very wise...
Go to Top of Page

bdystore

18 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  00:10:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Singer_Artist

I am just sooooo determined to do WHATEVER IT TAKES..that it is worth the money...But geez louise..i noticed some people are in therapy for TMS for many years, there is no way I can afford that! I have been loving the Fred Amir book and program, but slacking off on it for some reason..It seems too easy in a way...but I know it has great value so i will get back to it and do the work..WHY do we all have to suffer like this??

WHAT WILL IT TAKE! Will you be penniless, abandoned, betrayed by your roommate? You love the Fred Amir book, but you are "slacking off". Is it because "it seems way to easy" and you prefer "the" suffering?
What is the payoff to all of your suffering? Let me guess, more sympathy for your irresponsible behavior?
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  09:11:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave,
I just think I found the culprit to why this private post was made available for all to see on the internet...It contained my last name..I just removed it..but it did NOT make it disappear from page 4 or 5 of a google search on my art/music using my name...I would like to be able to delete the whole thread or have you do it for me..but I think it will still show up on the net...First, can you please put the trash symbol back so i can delete all of it...Second, can you give me any ideas on how we can get it completely OFF from the net when someone googles my name?? My private life is not for people interested in buying my art...Thanx...:)

Chris,
We have written via regular email and I got your email from earlier today...Take care,
Karen

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 07/21/2006 09:14:03
Go to Top of Page

Susie

USA
319 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  10:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karen, we tmsers hate criticism and I am the first to admit it. Instead of running from it, try to absorb it. Is it relevant to your behavior and might it help you? I don't think anyone was pissed off. We don't really know each other and are just responding , with our experiences, to what others write. You are caving in to one or two peoples thoughts- could you be caving into your symptoms in a similar manner? These people got your attention. Be they right or wrong, don't run. Running from unpleasantness is an easy habit to nurture. Confront them like you must confront tms. Fight it. Don't go out with a wimper.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  10:15:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanx Susie...I really like you, even though we haven't met in person..I can feel your energy palpable through cyber space and I know that if we met in real life we would probably be good pals..Your replies ALWAYS help me..thank you so much..As of now, however, I am still planning on leaving..We'll see, I am entitled to change my mind, of course...
Go to Top of Page

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  11:25:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karen,

I hope you'll sleep on your thoughts about leaving and think about what people are saying. And get mad at them! Go with your real feelings and emotions! But think about what they said too. People are being blunter now, maybe because they want to help but don't feel they have been helping with a gentler approach.

What Yowire said is just right; I've never heard it put so well before what symptoms do. They give you something else to feel emotional about, and you seem to still be trapped into letting them do their thing. Take the energy and devote it to your true emotional life...you know what the things are, but they are huge and scary and overwhelming and it is very hard to deal with them. That's why TMS works. They may feel more horrible than the pain -- they may be more horrible -- but only by going through them can you get any permanent resolution of either the pain or the feelings.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do, and I will be thinking of you and wishing the best.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  12:00:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx ACL, I love your replies..They have always helped me in many ways...very grateful to you, as of now I probably will still be leaving..Thanx for caring enough to respond...I wish you the best of health and life as well!
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  12:48:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fixing the google problem again...making sure my name is out of here so people don't see these posts when googling my art/music on the web...

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 07/21/2006 09:16:03
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  13:05:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chris...
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2006 :  13:10:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The email you just sent me Chris to my peezly account was incredible and so helpful...You are an amazing person with a heart of golden...I am glad we are friends...I am blessed...
~Karen
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  10:27:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not sure what you are talking about. The trash can was not removed. You can delete any message that you have posted.

However, if Google has already indexed the page, I'm afraid it will remain on their servers indefinitely, and anybody who clicks on "cached" will be able to see it, until it expires from their cache.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  11:52:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx Dave,
Yes I just found that out by calling google and listening to the options..I wrote them as well..Maybe they will fix it sooner then 4-6 weeks..Oh well, if not..nothing I can do about it..As for the 'trash can' symbol...it used to appear all the way to the right in a small column after each post, on the main page..Now when I write a new post it is there, but then disappears on it's own shortly...There are 2 other little symbols, one represents editing..There used to be 3 and now the little trash can is gone..So I cannot delete it...I don't need to until that 'cached' thing is gone anyway..But after it is, I would like the option of deleting the entire thread...That option is never there anymore..just the editing option..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000