TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 success
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  13:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slimmylou,

I don’t know if you were around the weekend Peter McKay got banned from the forum. I myself was away (devouring researching blue mould, aka Roquefort, in France), so I don’t know the full details, but I gather he went over the top and made a lot of insulting remarks (which were deleted by Dave, the forum moderator) and I think those remarks led to the ones from tt which you objected to.

Thanks for deleting your remarks. Shame you deleted the blue post on the other thread, though – I quite liked the colour myself! You just can’t please everyone, can you?!

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  14:15:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HilaryN

I don’t know if you were around the weekend Peter McKay got banned from the forum.

For the record, Peter was not banned. He chose to leave.

Nobody has ever been banned from this site except for spammers.
Go to Top of Page

Jim1999

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2006 :  23:01:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HilaryN

I don’t know if you were around the weekend Peter McKay got banned from the forum. I myself was away (devouring researching blue mould, aka Roquefort, in France), so I don’t know the full details, but I gather he went over the top and made a lot of insulting remarks (which were deleted by Dave, the forum moderator) and I think those remarks led to the ones from tt which you objected to.

Hilary,

That's correct. I was on the board that day and it was really bad. It made Tom's comeback look like nothing at all. The biggest thing was that Peter did about 10 or 12 posts of the same title (exhiting a basic understanding of obscenities). When you looked at the overview page for the forum (http://tmshelp.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2), that's about all you saw. If anyone new came to the board at the time, I would think that they would immediately leave and not come back. I had something to post, but decided nobody was going to look at what I had to say with all that garbage all over. Luckily, Dave cleaned it out by the next day.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

HilaryN

United Kingdom
879 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  12:46:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Dave and Jim.

Hilary N
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic