TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Schechter DVD and Audio CDs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lindensound

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  12:14:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just fininshed reading all of Sarno's books and feel like I need something new to keep me thinking TMS. Has anyone used Schechter's DVD and/or Audio CDs? Do you recommend them? How do they compare to Sarno's videos (which I have not yet seen)? Any comments about Schechter's workbook?

Thanks,
Debbie.

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  15:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the Schechter workbook a lot. It gets me thinking about different things that might be bothering me, and it has a very positive tone.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

560 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  06:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not like the work book but it may provide you direction for your journaling. The audio material is good and will provide some new insights, especailly the patient panel.

Peter

Edited by - n/a on 06/23/2006 17:05:52
Go to Top of Page

victoria

16 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  07:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't like the workbook, I did like fred amir's book
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  13:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have Dr. Sarno's video lecture tapes and they have helped alot, although I have my work cut out for me as i am in a big flare up right now...I am currently reading Dr. Sarno's new book and it seems awesome as well..
Go to Top of Page

rickt

5 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2006 :  16:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The MindBody Prescription DVD (see Resources page) was central to my healing process. I watched it over and over and over. I about have it memorized. "Oh no, not Dr. Sarno!" was a daily refrain from my kids. "Oh yes Dr. Sarno!" He feels like a member of the family. We have nick names for the patients. One big happy family.

To keep thinking TMS, every time I felt pain I would say to myself, "MY back is fine; I have TMS.

Good luck!

Rick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000