TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 isn't it dangerous to reveal the emotions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JohnD

USA
371 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2005 :  09:38:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How does your husband react when he gets pain? I think everyone at one time or another gets TMS pain, but some people just interpret and react to it differently and that is often the difference between the pain leaving or becoming chronic.
Go to Top of Page

gevorgyan

115 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2005 :  01:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I remember me before this year of TMS the was strong assurance in conscious that any pain come in– must go out.
And with my back was like that – I was following the doctor advises – staying, home resting and so one. And my wonderful mother came to me saying: “You know, our neighbor has back pain for 25 years till now, and she said that you would either get rid of it or it will stay forever”. Now I know that was a single doubt that was immediately used by naughty kid in my mind – “If such a case happens and now you know about it, you will get it”.
There was doubt, then was fear and then the pain remained.
TMS free people do not think seriously of any pain. But from the other hand, we mustn’t ignore emotional reasons when we finally found them out.
Go to Top of Page

ladyrat

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2005 :  06:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gevorgyan:

There isn't anything, at least in my experience, that you need to "do" with your anger. What I did was sit down and make a list of everything that I was angry about and review it along with my daily reminders.
Go to Top of Page

gevorgyan

115 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  01:32:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lady, this should bea list only of an anger, or also of a sadness, a fears, a wishes?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000