TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Michael Jackson probably has TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  08:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a tidbit that I'm sure many of you are already thinking when you hear about Michael Jackson's ailing back. Many speculate he's using the bad back as an excuse to not appear for his trial but I say it's TMS. Imagine going through this kind of legal hell, whether you are guilty or not, it's got to be TMS:

"He is really in excruciating pain," the Rev. Jesse Jackson, political activist, presidential candidate and spiritual adviser to the singer, said on Monday. The reverend has said he arrived in the area to meet and pray with the pop star daily.

The apparent medical problem was one of several the singer has faced at key points in his trial. Jury selection was halted in February when he complained of flu-like symptoms, and he said his back problem began on a day when his accuser was on the stand.

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  10:27:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maryalma,

I posted this same thing a few months ago when this "circus" began (when the back thing started it was the day his accuser was to take the stand). I believe he is guilty with a capital G, and I also believe he has TMS, big time! Why on earth would a grown man hang out and sleep with young boys for any other reason? I think his back has been giving him trouble because of the tremendous guilt and rage he carries over what he has done. I also think he and his whacko family are in serious denial. I truly hope that lock that guy up and keep him in jail, far away from destroying the lives of any more young boys. I think he is a pedophile and he needs some serious help! Maybe laying in a prison bed will help ease his back problems.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Lou

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  11:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TMS was the 1st thing I thought of when I heard the news report!

Go to Top of Page

JoeW

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  00:19:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whether the cause is rage at being wrongly accused, or rage at being caught, it's pretty clear that his back trouble is mind-related (i.e. TMS).

This is so obvious given the timing and circumstances, that I wonder if the mainstream media will pick up on it ? (have they already?)
Go to Top of Page

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  02:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the media is doing two things:
1) Making it seem that Jacko is faking it for sympathy
2) Saying he is "under stress" so thus the back problem
So at least some are entertaining the stress culprit, though TMS is never mentioned, since most celebs and media don't know about it.
Go to Top of Page

smth416

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  22:02:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That pedophile is one person i would wish TMS upon. I hope he rots in jail while suffering severe pain the whole time.
Go to Top of Page

Carolyn

184 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  08:02:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there is no doubt that Michael Jackson has TMS. I also think Paula Abdul has TMS. Did anyone read about her recurrent bouts of back and neck pain and other TMS symptoms. Sbe has also suffered with Bulimia. She deinitely appears to be a classic goodist. If you watched her on American Idol it is clear that she needs to 'make everyone like her'.
I also watched The Aviator recently and started thinking that maybe even something like Howard Hugh's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder could be lumped into this same category. I think that PAula's Bulimia, Hugh's compulsions and Maybe even Jacko's sick urges are all part of the same thing, the mind trying to diffuse some of its chaotic rage. Maybe we should be grateful that (as sufferers of TMS) our minds chose to diffuse our rage through physical pain. Even though it sure doesn't seem like it at times, there are things that could be worse!

Carolyn
Go to Top of Page

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  20:16:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Q: Why are Michael Jacksons pants so tight?

A: They're NOT HIS !!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

...but seriously folks,I SAW Michael Jackson at the Wal-Mart by my home the other day....he had heard that Boys pants were half off!!.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm calling my shot here.Michael Jackson will be aquitted of almost ALL charges,and you can take that one to the Bank.Every Juror on that jury wants to write a book....if they find him guilty,he will raise appeals and reasons for a new trial until the cows come home,and eventually be aquitted.They won't remeber the jury that found him guilty.....only the one that aquitted him.

He'll be found guilty of the alcohol and lesser charges,be slapped with fines and community service and have carte blanche to commit many more atrocities.

He'll never be charged again,as it will be branded a witch hunt and a waste of the tax payers money.Martha Stewart cheated the system and did 5 easy months.....Jackson will do none...appeals and appeals and bail and appeals.....

There is no Fair Justice system....just the system....and THAT gives me My TMS.

cynically yours

Baseball65
Go to Top of Page

almost there

109 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2005 :  15:43:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about that....."Not Guilty" on all accounts....you called it right....now we just have to wait for the books!
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  11:42:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Baseball, how'd you do that? You must be psychic. I really thought he was going to finally have to face the music. I am totally shocked. I also couldn't believe how they said they believed that he had definitely molested boys before, just not this particular boy. It seems this boy is being punished for having a nit wit for a mother. This morning, I read where Tom Messarau (spelling?) said that Michael Jackson will be much more careful now in his dealings with boys and that he won't make himself "vulnerable" again. Excuse me but, when did he become the "vulnerable" one here? Seems to me all those under age boys were the vulnerable ones but I guess that's just me. Baseball has it pegged right. Now we just have to wait for the books!

Laura
Go to Top of Page

n/a

374 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  15:16:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It\s so weird - the jury talking to the media that way. I've just been listening to some of them saying that they had their suspicions; that he's not entirely innocent.

I'm on jury duty at the end of the month - just the sheriff court (lower court) - nothing high profile. I can't write a book about it anyway - not allowed in the UK; nor are jurors allowed to talk to the media about a case - not ever.

Go to Top of Page

Baseball65

USA
734 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  15:19:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys and gals..

Not much to say except that I just read on Reuters that one of the jurors has already secured a book deal.

I make gambling picks on Baseball for my friends who gamble,but I myself don't gamble(except in Vegas on Holidays)

I feel bad for any victims of molestation who have had more rage drudged up as a result of this carnival.

-Out

Baseball

Baseball65
Go to Top of Page

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  20:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just listening to John and Ken on the radio (I think that's their names). Whenever I listen in on their talk show I always tend to agree with them. This time, they were talking to that one idiot juror on the Michael Jackson jury (Huffman or something). This guy was going off on them and he actually told them that they "disgust" him (since they disagreed with his and the other jurors actions). He was telling them there was no "smoking gun" in the case and John and Ken said "What did you expect the smoking gun to be? Pedophiles don't go around molesting out in public do they?" It go so ugly that he hung up on them, but right before he did they told him "And you disgust us for letting a pedophile go so that he can molest again." I couldn't agree with them more. I'm wondering how Michael's back pain is now.

Laura
Go to Top of Page

n/a

374 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  01:51:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If a rumour in the press over here is true, Laura, his back pain can't be very bad - it is said that he wants to appear at the 'Live8' concert in Edinburgh in July. As he hasn't given any press interviews yet, it's probably just speculation.

I couldn't believe my eyes on Tuesday - the BBC showed an incredibly upbeat show on what will happen to Michael Jackson now - the consensus seems to be that he will lie low for a while, then tour Japan and other countries in the far east and then Europe. He has a massive fan base still in many countries. Advisors will tell him to move to another country for a few years is also predicted.

The thing about that show - it was one of those highly polished, well-produced shows that the BBC does - no way was it put together after the verdict - they had it ready to run!
Go to Top of Page

Albert

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  12:32:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does this mean that moonwalking is bad for the back? Damn, I have to find another hobby.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000